Now you can watchTVeverywhere you have an Internet connected device. This means PC, laptop, tablet, and smartphone. Watch Live content as well as movies and shows from your favorite providers. This service is free to Northwest Communications video subscribers.
Watch TV everywhere is a portal that allows you to login to participating provider’s websites and apps. Register with watch TV everywhere and use your username and password to view content over the Internet. Follow the instructions below to get started, and check back as we are adding providers all the time.
- Go to www.watchtveverywhere.com.
- Select Northwest Communications as your TV provider from the drop down menu.
- Click on Register from the top tool bar.
You will need two items from you Northwest Communications invoice to register.
1. The Account number from your invoice.
2. The last name as it appears on your invoice.
- Complete the Registration form and click Register.
- Now, check your email inbox. You should receive a message from watchTVeverywhere that includes an activation link. Click on the link to complete the registration process.Once you login, click on the channel logo of your choice. For smartphones and tablets you will need to download the specific channel app and sign in. Remember to keep your username and password confidential. Use of watchTVeverywhere account credentials by unauthorized parties can result in loss of watchTVeverywhere privileges.